20 Reasons to do Business with You!
Editor’s Note: The following was written by a home inspector in response to a client’s question about why they should do business with them. How do you measure up?
1. We answer our phone during the day.
2. We work weekends by appointment for your convenience.
3. We call to let you know if we are running late.
4. We network with other inspectors in our area to avoid delays when we are overbooked with work.
5. We won’t cancel your appointment because somebody “better” needs us right now.
6. We subscribe to trade magazines so we know what is happening within the industry.
7. We don’t hire the first guy off the street, give him a flashlight and call him an inspector.
8. We participate in continuing education classes, so we will be better able to serve you.
9. We hold the current licenses/certification necessary to perform the services we provide.
10. We use the best tools we can find to aid in our inspections.
11. We explain what we’re doing so you have an understanding of what’s going on.
12. We accept credit cards and other forms of payment for your convenience.
13. We will not quote you a higher price because you live in a better neighborhood.
14. We carry sufficient insurance to cover serious errors and omissions.
15. We use a thorough and easy to understand reporting system.
16. We’re on time.
17. We look out for the best interests of our clients (not the agents).
18. We’re available after the inspection to answer any concerns and provide referrals for service trades.
19. We’re fast: with multiple trained and experienced inspectors available, you don’t have to wait. We can usually get to the job in a day or two and when you absolutely have to have it, we can have it done the same day you call. And you don’t have to wait for your report – a complete computer-generated report can be delivered to you onsite within moments after the inspection is completed.
20. We want your business and are willing to work for it.
Thanks to Joe Nernberg and InspectionNews.com.