2013 Appraisal Management Company Resource Guide
“The new 2013 AMC Guide is out! I completely updated the entire list– I removed deadbeat AMCs, ones that never send work, and most of the companies that do not have online applications. I also re-organized the list so the top 50 companies send me the most work. 99% are national, so most likely they have work in your area. The top 10 are MY BEST CLIENTS!
I have not worked for less than customary and reasonable fees for a long time now. I have seen an increase in my fees of $150 per order over the past 6 months and I am making more than ever before. There is no reason to sell yourself short, demand what you are due. There are great paying AMCs out there. Wishing you a very prosperous 2013!” -Bryan Knowlton
Updated August 2013: Over 200 Verified AMCs!
- Save time with a targeted list
- First 10 listed are the author’s top clients
- First 50 listed send 90% of the author’s work
- 99% have Online Applications
- Verified Companies that send orders
Designed by an Appraiser for Appraisers
Do you want more appraisal orders? Are you looking to recession proof your appraisal business by getting more estate and FHA appraisal requests? Do you want the ability to select the best paying and most desirable appraisal work from the appraisal management companies?
Why this List is Better than Others
- The author personally verifies and signs up to each company listed.
- The author calls the AMCs to find out where there is an immediate need for appraisers and let his customers know.
- Vendor Specific errors to avoid are listed so you make fewer mistakes. from the beginning and get more repeat orders.
- The guide contains updated non-lender marketing tips and advice.
- Top techniques to generate more revenue.
- Professionally designed website is included if you are interested in getting more estate work.
- Appraiser Marketing Guide included.
This guide lays out all the details on how to get signed up with the appraisal management companies and information on creating top ranking websites. Order the guide today and receive a free search engine optimized website built by internet marketing specialists.This AMC Resource Guide stands far above the rest. The first 50 companies send 90% of the author’s work.
|| Bonus Chapters Included:
There are two versions of the directory – printed (mailed to your office/home) and electronic (emailed to you). The printed version is $99.95 ($89.95 for OREP members). The electronic version is $79.95 ($69.95 for OREP members). Once purchased, the printed guide will be shipped priority mail, arriving in your mailbox within a few business days; the electronic version will be emailed within one business day in PDF format.
***Full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
***Upon checkout, SAVE when you purchase BOTH the AMC Resource Guide along with the Full Fee Marketing Guide!
***The author of the AMC Guide is also featured in OREP/Working RE’s latest Webinar Series: Maximizing AMC Orders and Income. To learn proven strategies for maximizing orders and income when working with AMCs, check out these webinars.