“Excellent material – will help me get to the next level – well worth the money! Thanks.” – J Joslin
FHA Appraiser Inspection Checklist eBook
by Lore DeAstra, MBA, MRICS, SRA, CDEI
This popular guide, used successfully by thousands of appraisers includes information on FHA appraising, with explanations, pictures, hot tips, and links.
Author Lore DeAstra, MBA, MRICS, SRA, CDEI has written over 240 pages of the guide, including a 3-page FHA checklist, the latest HUD requirements for appraisals, and instructions on completion of the most popular Fannie Mae forms, used by HUD and FHA.
The fastest, most cost-effective, pain-free way to do FHA Appraisals is with the FHA eBook and Checklist.
No need to learn by trial and error. Failing to note conditions required by FHA or submitting appraisals that don’t meet all FHA guidelines costs time, money and aggravation. Do it right the first time to ensure that orders keep coming.
Written by a veteran appraiser and author, the FHA eBook and Checklist includes dozens of FAQs for important questions and shows you in simple terms how to handle the curve-balls that come with FHA appraising.
Save time and money, while staying out of trouble. Addresses common pitfalls and how to avoid them. Use this Guide to grow your business as an FHA appraisal expert.
Work Faster and More Efficiently
Easy to Use, Streamlined Checklist saves you time on every report.
· Interactive eBook – Searchable by Topic for fast look-up
· Valuable Resources with Web Links for fast and easy access to additional information
· FHA Contacts at your fingertips; check competencies and Get Help Fast!
· Easy-to-recognize symbols help you identify questions, links, hot tips, cautions, needed photographs, and necessary phone numbers.
· Includes photographs of actual situations encountered during an appraisal for FHA financing
· FAQ from Appraisers and Lenders by Topic with Detailed Index by Page
· FHA Officials, including a veteran FHA inspector, were interviewed for inside tips and help
· Includes the 4 most popular Fannie Mae appraisal forms used by HUD with detailed instructions on how to complete each form correctly
***Full money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
Click here to read a full review of the FHA material by Bill Cobb, appraiser and social media expert.