“I am learning so much that is helping me improve in my appraisal practice and increase the quality of my reports…the webinars and education are a great complement to your insurance business. Thanks for what you do.” —Bruce K.
Claims, Complaints, and E&O Insurance
FREE Industry Wide Webinar for Appraisers
David Brauner, Senior Broker at OREP shares his insights and advice gained over 20+ years of providing E&O insurance for appraisers- including what you need to know in today’s environment to stay trouble free…and should the worst happen, how to act in your own best interests. You will not hear many of these insights anywhere else.
Brauner will fill you in on:
- Tips and Traps specific to the Changing Appraisal and Lending Environment
- Dos and Don’ts When Completing an Appraisal Report
- What’s in Your Best Interests when dealing with your state board, your insurance company and your clients.
- Effectively Handling Complaints and Claims
- Common Appraisal and “Interpersonal” Mistakes made by appraisers and how to avoid them
This live interview with David Brauner will give you an inside look at real-world claim and complaint scenarios, showing you what you can do to stay out of trouble.
Learn the most common and most serious mistakes appraisers make with their E&O insurance and reasons appraisers end up in the hot seat in court and or in trouble with their state boards.
With over 20-years’ experience helping appraisers, Brauner shows you how to give yourself the best chance for a positive result when facing a potential claim or complaint. See how to defend and protect yourself. Spend 90 short minutes with us and gain a career’s worth of insights.
Don’t miss out on this FREE webinar! Learn how to protect your license and your livelihood.
Who: David Brauner, Senior Broker at OREP.org
When: Available Now