Back to list of States
Washington Home Inspector Insurance Requirements
Washington Errors & Omissions Insurance Requirements:
Washington Home Inspectors (Pest Inspectors ONLY) are required to obtain $25,000 minimum Aggregate covering 2 years after the date of your last inspection.
Washington General Liability Insurance Requirements:
Washington Home Inspectors (Pest Inspectors ONLY) are required to obtain one of the following:
1. $25,000 Surety Bond covering inspections done up to 2 years after the fact
2. $12,500 Surety Bond covering inspections done up to 2 years after the fact, plus $25,000 non-occurrence based E&O
3. $25,000 Assigned Account held by the Washington Department of Agriculture.
Useful Links for Washington Home Inspectors:
–E&O Insurance: Prices Drop Time to Shop
–Don’t Inspect for Pests – Sued Anyway?
–Claim Rebuttal Letter
Check out the latest edition Working RE Home Inspector Edition
OREP Offers E&O and General Liability Coverage in One Low Premium
Coverage, Price and Service – Why Settle for Less?
- Serving Home Inspectors for 15 years
- Broad Coverage E&O Insurance
- Includes General Liability and most Incidental Coverages in Minimum Premium (ask us)
- Low Rates, Expert Service
- Admitted Carrier
- Fast Application – Select Your Coverage and Get Quoted in Minutes
- Includes OREP Member Benefits
“Thank you Maria, I sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year! I never feel like I have to shop around.” – Alan, HousePro Home Inspections