Back to list of States
Texas Home Inspector Insurance Requirements
Texas Errors & Omissions Insurance Requirements:
Texas Home Inspectors are required to obtain a minimum of $100,000 Aggregate Errors & Omissions Insurance.
Texas General Liability Insurance Requirements:
Texas currently has no requirements for General Liability Insurance.
Useful Links for Texas Home Inspectors:
For more info on Texas Home Inspector Standards, contact the Texas Real Estate Commission
–E&O Insurance: Prices Drop Time to Shop
–Don’t Inspect for Pests – Sued Anyway?
–Claim Rebuttal Letter
Check out the latest edition Working RE Home Inspector Edition
OREP Offers E&O and General Liability Coverage in One Low Premium
Coverage, Price and Service – Why Settle for Less?
- Serving Home Inspectors for 15 years
- Broad Coverage E&O Insurance
- Includes General Liability and most Incidental Coverages in Minimum Premium (ask us)
- Low Rates, Expert Service
- Admitted Carrier
- Fast Application – Select Your Coverage and Get Quoted in Minutes
- Includes OREP Member Benefits
“Thank you Maria, I sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year! I never feel like I have to shop around.” – Alan, HousePro Home Inspections