Back to list of States
South Carolina Home Inspector Insurance Requirements
South Carolina Errors & Omissions Insurance Requirements:
South Carolina currently has no requirements for Errors & Omissions Insurance.
South Carolina General Liability Insurance Requirements:
South Carolina currently has no requirements for General Liability Insurance.
Useful Links for South Carolina Home Inspectors:
For more info on South Carolina Home Inspector Standards, contact the South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation, Residential Builders Commission
Check out the latest edition Working RE Home Inspector Edition
OREP Offers E&O and General Liability Coverage in One Low Premium
Coverage, Price and Service – Why Settle for Less?
- Serving Home Inspectors for 15 years
- Broad Coverage E&O Insurance
- Includes General Liability and most Incidental Coverages in Minimum Premium (ask us)
- Low Rates, Expert Service
- Admitted Carrier
- Fast Application – Select Your Coverage and Get Quoted in Minutes
- Includes OREP Member Benefits
“Thank you Maria, I sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year! I never feel like I have to shop around.” – Alan, HousePro Home Inspections