Back to list of States
New York Home Inspector Insurance Requirements
New York Errors & Omissions Insurance Requirements:
New York currently has no requirements for Errors & Omissions Insurance.
New York General Liability Insurance Requirements:
New York Home Inspectors are required to obtain a minimum of $150,000 per Occurance with a $500,000 Aggregate General Liability Insurance.
Useful Links for New York Home Inspectors:
For more info on New York Home Inspector Standards, contact the New York State, Department of State, Division of LIcensing Services
Check out the latest edition Working RE Home Inspector Edition
OREP Offers E&O and General Liability Coverage in One Low Premium
Coverage, Price and Service – Why Settle for Less?
- Serving Home Inspectors for 15 years
- Broad Coverage E&O Insurance
- Includes General Liability and most Incidental Coverages in Minimum Premium (ask us)
- Low Rates, Expert Service
- Admitted Carrier
- Fast Application – Select Your Coverage and Get Quoted in Minutes
- Includes OREP Member Benefits
“Thank you Maria, I sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year! I never feel like I have to shop around.” – Alan, HousePro Home Inspections