Back to list of States
Arkansas Home Inspector Insurance Requirements
Arkansas Errors & Omissions Insurance Requirements:
Arkansas currently has no requirements for Errors & Omissions Insurance.
Arkansas General Liability Insurance Requirements:
Arkansas Home Inspectors must obtain General Liability of at least $100,000.
Useful Links for Arkansas Home Inspectors:
For more info on Arkansas Home Inspector Standards, contact the Arkansas Home Inspector Registration Board
–E&O Insurance: Prices Drop Time to Shop
–Don’t Inspect for Pests – Sued Anyway?
–Claim Rebuttal Letter
Check out the latest edition Working RE Home Inspector Edition
OREP Offers E&O and General Liability Coverage in One Low Premium
Coverage, Price and Service – Why Settle for Less?
- Serving Home Inspectors for 15 years
- Broad Coverage E&O Insurance
- Includes General Liability and most Incidental Coverages in Minimum Premium (ask us)
- Low Rates, Expert Service
- Admitted Carrier
- Fast Application – Select Your Coverage and Get Quoted in Minutes
- Includes OREP Member Benefits
“Thank you Maria, I sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year! I never feel like I have to shop around.” – Alan, HousePro Home Inspections