Back to list of States
Alabama Home Inspector Insurance Requirements
Alabama Errors & Omissions Insurance Requirements:
Alabama Home Inspectors must carry $250,000 of Errors & Omissions coverage.
Alabama General Liability Insurance Requirements:
Alabama Home Inspectors must obtain:
1. Bodily injury and property damage liability insurance covering the applicant’s home inspection operations in the sum of not less than $20,000 for injury or damage to property.
2. $50,000 of Coverage for injury or damage, including death, to any one person.
3. $100,000 for injury or damage, including death, to more than one person.
Useful Links for Alabama Home Inspectors:
For more info on Alabama Home Inspector Standards, contact the Alabama Building Commission
–E&O Insurance: Prices Drop Time to Shop
–Don’t Inspect for Pests – Sued Anyway?
–Claim Rebuttal Letter
Check out the latest edition Working RE Home Inspector Edition
OREP Offers E&O and General Liability Coverage in One Low Premium
Coverage, Price and Service – Why Settle for Less?
- Serving Home Inspectors for 15 years
- Broad Coverage E&O Insurance
- Includes General Liability and most Incidental Coverages in Minimum Premium (ask us)
- Low Rates, Expert Service
- Admitted Carrier
- Fast Application – Select Your Coverage and Get Quoted in Minutes
- Includes OREP Member Benefits
“Thank you Maria, I sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year! I never feel like I have to shop around.” – Alan, HousePro Home Inspections