Back to list of States
South Dakota Home Inspector Insurance Requirements
South Dakota Errors & Omissions Insurance Requirements:
South Dakota currently has no requirements for Errors & Omissions Insurance.
South Dakota General Liability Insurance Requirements:
South Dakota currently has no requirements for General Liability Insurance.
Useful Links for South Dakota Home Inspectors:
For more info on South Dakota Home Inspector Standards, contact the South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation, Real Estate Commission
OREP Offers E&O and General Liability Coverage in One Low Premium
Coverage, Price and Service – Why Settle for Less?
- Serving Home Inspectors for 15 years
- Broad Coverage E&O Insurance
- Includes General Liability and most Incidental Coverages in Minimum Premium (ask us)
- Low Rates, Expert Service
- Admitted Carrier
- Fast Application – Select Your Coverage and Get Quoted in Minutes
- Includes OREP Member Benefits
“Thank you Maria, I sure do appreciate everyone at OREP. Worry free service year after year! I never feel like I have to shop around.” – Alan, HousePro Home Inspections